It's starting to warm up and the idea of running/jogging is really appealing.
We're built to run, and it can be one of the best ways to get in shape and feel great!
But, most people don't get the results their looking for with a running program.
Well, we've found that most people are missing three things when it comes to getting the most out of a running program.
- They don't know how to run to meet their specific goals: speed, endurance, fat-loss, weight loss, conditioning for sport?
- They don't know how to implement a workable plan that's progressive, yields results and a helps to prevent injury
- They don't have a support structure to keep them consistent and on track with the program.
And, as a result, they get bored, frustrated, and maybe even injured.
Here's the solution:
The 6-Week Roadwork Challenge.
This is a program that we've used for our martial artists and fighters for years (people that hate to run!)
Here's what's included:
- 6 Week Running program
- When to Jog
- When to Sprint
- When to Rest
- How far and how often to go
- A group of challengers that will be in it with you.
The cool thing about a challenge like this is that you can do it on your own schedule at times that are convenient for you. But, at the same time, there will be a group of runners starting at the same time to support you and help keep you on track.
Finally, we're here to help, keep you motivated and keep you consistent with the program.
Just complete the form below to get access to the challenge and the 6-Week Running Program.