Muay Thai is known for its kickboxing prowess, but is it useful for self-defense? Watch this video, and you decide.
Introduction to Martial Arts & Self-Defense 101
PURPOSE: Make it through 6-weeks of training and develop a functional knowledge of Taekwondo/Hapkido, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. And, leave the 6-week course with confidence in your ability to defend yourself.
What you can expect from the program:
- Weight Loss / Fat Loss: Highly-effective AND highly-approachable nutrition strategies that help you lean-out when combined with training. Plus, the improving the quality of your intake, helps you to perform at peak potential in all aspects of your life.
- Strength: Martial Arts gives you stronger, leaner muscles that are more resilient to injury thus making life generally easier. But, you’ll also learn that strength does not come from the body along, but also the mind.
- Knowledge: At the end of this course you’ll know what each of these martial arts—Taekwondo/Hapkido, Muay thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu—entails. You’ll understand the doctrine and strategy they seek to employ as well as the physical qualities required to execute their techniques. You’ll know which martial arts will be the best for you.
- Clarity: There are three components to a successful martial arts program or any physical fitness program: Knowledge of what to do (and what NOT to do), a workable plan to put that information into action, and an accountability structure to keep you on track. And, a map alone is not enough. You need a clear destination to effectively utilize it. When you have this, you can push your limits and expand your comfort zone, capacity and vision in all aspects of your life.
Here’s what the course includes:
- 6 Week Intro To Martial arts and Self Defense 101
- 2 Small Group Classes Per Week with me
- Nutrition Plan
- Personalized Guidance and Email Access
- Boxing Gloves
- Plus these 5 Bonuses:
- 4 Days per week of Strength Training Classes
- Access to Dragon Gym Weight Room
- “The Deep Fix” Mindset Manual
- 6 Week Running Program
- 6 Week Muscle Endurance Program
I’m looking for 15 SERIOUS Men and Women to join this course. You MUST commit to AT LEAST the 2 Training sessions per week with me. These sessions will be Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30 PM
Normally, all of the above would cost close to $600. But, I’m interested in getting the right people into the right martial art at Dragon Gym.
The cost of this course is $297 to train up to 6 days a week and the opportunity to learn directly from me.
And, if you sign up by April 15th, you’ll get an additional $50 discount. (use code: ICR33).
Getting started is easy. Click the link below and answer the questions completely.
->> CLICK HERE
THIS COURSE STARTS April 30th, 2019 So, you must sign up by April 15th to save an additional $50.