Friends and family mean everything in this world.
The personal relationships we build here at Dragon Gym are what keep us passionate, excited, engaged, and happy to come to work each day.
Chances are there's probably a place, other than home and work, that you feel about the same way.
When we think about the kinds of students we want to work with and help guide them to success on their goals we focus our attention on finding more great people that will be a great fit.
People that understand that Dragon Gym is not just a "gym", it's a community, we hold similar values, and we're in this together.
We want to work with more students and families like that.
Folks that are looking to grow mentally, physically, and personally while maintaining a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
So, what does all that have to do with you?
Think about the following:
Are you looking to help your children with:
- Focus, self-discipline, self-confidence, better grades, self-control, leadership, resilience, and better behavior at home and school?
- Coping skills with ADD/ADHD or social interaction skills with peers, teachers, and other adults?
- A common experience to cooperate and collaborate more with less squabbling and fighting?
- Overcoming the stigma and trauma of being bullied?
- Building their character by practicing respect, humility, honesty, determination, compassion, resilience, service, and collaboration, all with a growth mindset?
- Finding the sport that they truly enjoy and embrace as their own because they have struggled to find their own way with team sports?
- Discovering the value and importance of hard work, self-discipline, commitment to excellence, and the pursuit of goals that build their self-confidence and resilience?
Yes to just one or two of these?
Great, then you and our current students already have some things in common!
Here's what to do next:
- Click the appropriate Back to School Special link below
- Test-drive our program for 3 Classes and get a FREE Martial Arts Uniform
- Make sure that Dragon Gym will be a great fit for your family.
President, Dragon Gym
"Be the coffee."
PS. With Online or Hybrid School, DG is offering School-Day Support and Learning Centers. If you're interested or would like to know more about this program, please click HERE.