I hope you enjoyed this BJJ technique tutorial video.
Interested in more Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Here's What You Will Learn
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gi and no-gi techniques.
- Arm, joint, and leg locks.
- Ground fighting, ground defense, and submissions.
- Throws and takedowns.
- Practical self-defense as well as sport-oriented techniques.
Here's what to do next:
- Click the button below and Sign up for our Quick Start Program
- Call us (610-363-7575 for Exton or 610-647-4753 for Berwyn) to set up a Free, No Obligation Test-Drive Class.