77% of fights end up on the ground, will you know what to do?
Complete the Form Below and Learn How to Defend Yourself on the Ground
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu teaches you how to defend yourself when you're on the ground, on your back, from strikes and other attacks:
So, some things have gone wrong and you've found yourself on your back on the ground. And, your attacker is punching you in the face as well as potentially striking your body.
Well, with training, you can still defend yourself from this position. Check out this video for a quick tutorial on how defend yourself against punches in what is commonly known as the guard position in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ).
This is a critical technique and movement to learn so that you don't get caught off guard, get taken to "the second location", or get put unconscious. Ultimately, learning this will help increase the chances that you can defend yourself and your loved-ones when needed.
Check out this quick video course and you'll learn 5-ways to defend yourself on the ground.
We'll show you:
- How to effectively defend yourself when you're on your back and someone is attacking you from a top position.
- The 5 Self-Defense Moves From the Ground that everyone should know
- Submissions, or finishing techniques, that are basic AND extremely effective.
- Exactly what you need to neutralize the situation, subdue your assailant, and get to safety if needed.
- Fundamentals for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training and competition
Complete the form below, and we'll send these video technique tutorials directly to your inbox.