Dragon Gym Martial Arts & Fitness is proud to now offer Children's Martial Arts classes in Phoenixville, PA in addition to our Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes for adults. With the popularity of kids martial arts classes, the demand for quality age-specific Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu children's programs has dramatically increased.
However, trying to find a safe, progressive, and structured program for kids martial arts classes has been difficult for many living in Phoenixville, PA . I highly recommend classes with Head TKD Instructor Kyle Mckee and BJJ Professor Tom Palmer. Both have extensive training in martial arts as well as childhood development and communication
Children's Martial arts Classes are one of the most sought after kids activities because of their physical, mental, and social benefits. However, Dragon Gym's children's martial arts program is not comparable to a common karate class for kids that you might find in Pennsylvania.
It is a specialized and progressive program that is based on 50 years of teaching martial arts in the Chester County Community. Our classes are both age appropriate and level specific and combine the best aspects of Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Children. “We have a structure unique only to Dragon Gym” says Master Instructor Lonnie Beck. “Our classes are fun and true to traditional style of training and all of our students are progressing exceptionally towards reaching their goals”.
Are you a parent that...?
- Wants to help your child with focus, self-discipline, self-confidence, better grades, self-control, leadership, resilience, and better behavior at home and school?
- Wants to help your child improve their coping skills with ADD/ADHD or social interaction skills with peers, teachers, and other adults?
- Hoping for a safe place for your children to come together, share a common experience, and cooperate and collaborate more with less squabbling and fighting?
- Looking for a community that will help your child cope and overcome the stigma and trauma of being bullied?
- Seeking a place where your children can build their character by practicing respect, humility, honesty, determination, compassion, resilience, service, and collaboration, all with a growth mindset?
- Searching for sport that your child truly enjoys and embraces as their own because they have struggled to find their own way with team sports?
- Wants your child to discover the value and importance of hard work, self-discipline, commitment to excellence, and the pursuit of goals that build their self-confidence and resilience?
Yes to one or two of these?
Great, then you and our current children and families already have some things in common!