In, this video Exton BJJ Coach Chris demonstrates how to do the Torreando Pass.
Interested in more Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Here's What You Will Learn
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gi and no-gi techniques.
- Arm, joint, and leg locks.
- Ground fighting, ground defense, and submissions.
- Throws and takedowns.
- Practical self-defense as well as sport-oriented techniques.
Here's what to do next:
- Click the button below
- Get access to our class schedules and intro programs
- Call us for a free Orientation or sign up for our Quick Start Jiu Jitsu Course Online