Thank you for being a part of the Dragon Gym community. Your health and wellness is extremely important to us. As you have likely seen in the news, a new coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread to many countries, including the US. Currently, the Department of Health reports that the risk to the general public is still considered low. We want to remind all of you of the measures we are taking to minimize the spread of all diseases, including the flu and other respiratory illnesses. Dragon Gym Team Members and Members can all help by doing the following:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough & sneezes with a tissue, then throw away the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wipe down your equipment and other touched surfaces before & after each use.
- Stay home if you are aren’t feeling well or are showing signs of illness.
- Keep your children home if they aren’t feeling well or are showing signs of illness.
- If you've been abroad or in a community with ongoing spread you should self-quarantine for 14 days and practice social-distancing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Keeping the Dragon Gym clean is always a top priority for us. Throughout the day, every day, our team cleans the facilities, including all “high touch” surfaces (doors, doorknobs, light switches, faucet handles, and exercise equipment) to maintain a clean and safe environment. As a precautionary measure, we have instructed all of our team to heighten the cleaning effort. We’ve added additional sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer throughout our facilities. We have placed orders for additional tissues, sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer.
In addition to our proactive planning, we are continually monitoring this situation and remain in close contact with local, state, and national health officials. We will make adjustments as warranted to maintain the health and wellness of our community.
Additional resources can be found at the following links: