A 🔥 seminar for our first of this year's Workshop Series. Every three months we will be having a notable Coach/Fighter teach something that has lead to their success to DG members. There is NO cost to active DG students. How cool is that?
Thanks so much to Kru @kruderekkenney from @burningspiritsmuaythai for teaching us about the beautiful Sityodong style of Muay Thay and it’s history.
Stay tuned for more.
What are the top 7 benefits of Muay Thai Training?
- Increased Strength & Endurance: Muay Thai training is an intense form of exercise that challenges many muscles and helps to build strength and endurance.
- Improved Flexibility: The training regimen also helps to increase flexibility, which can improve physical performance as well as reduce injury risk.
- Increased Balance & Coordination: Through repetition and practice, Muay Thai can help practitioners develop balance and coordination that can be applied to other physical activities.
- Stress Relief: Muay Thai can be a great way to release stress and improve mental wellbeing by providing an outlet for pent-up emotions and energy.
- Burn Calories & Lose Weight: Training in Muay Thai requires a high level of energy expenditure, making it ideal for those looking to burn calories and lose weight.
- Self-Defense Skills: Learning Muay Thai provides practitioners with the skills needed to defend themselves if ever in a self-defense situation.
- Develop Confidence & Discipline: Practicing Muay Thai will help you develop confidence and discipline, enabling you to reach your goals both inside the ring and out in life.
So, what are you waiting for?