Master Lonnie Beck explains the DG Children's Martial Arts Program and System. It's how the belt progression works.
We are proud to announce:
Dragon Gym Martial Arts is coming to Malvern, PA!
Our newest kids martial arts program is located at 235 Lancaster Ave., Malvern, PA 19355...Inside the Lincoln Court Shopping Center
We will be offering age and developmentally appropriate martial arts classes for 3-5 year olds, 5-7 year olds, 7-10 years olds and 10-13 year olds several times per week.
Classes are in session. Come Join us for a free Lesson!
Fill out the form below, to get on our early notification list and be the first to find out about Grand Opening Specials and Early Bird Discounts!
Martial Arts teaches your child...
- Focus, self-discipline, self-confidence, better grades, self-control, leadership, resilience and better behavior at home and school.
- Coping skills with ADD/ADHD or social interaction skills with peers, teachers and other adults.
- More cooperation and collaboration and less squabbling and fighting.
- Character by practicing respect, humility, honesty, determination, compassion, resilience, service and collaboration, all with a growth mindset.
- A sport that your child truly enjoys and embraces as their own because they have struggled to find their own way with team sports.
Want your child to discover the value and importance of hard work, self-discipline, and commitment?
What parents are saying about the Children's Martial Arts Programs at DG: