Looking for a healthy activity AND quality family time together?
Here's why Dragon Gym Martial Arts and Fitness may be the answer.
For those of us with families and demanding professional lives, it seems like the schedule only gets fuller while the days get shorter. It becomes increasingly difficult to find time for work, after school sports, music lessons, meals, taking care of the household and exercise all while trying to create quality activities for the entire family to enjoy together.
Wouldn't it be wonderful, if your work as a parent was grasped more quickly, understood more thoroughly and improved upon by each and every one of your children?
What if you could escape the hectic run around, even in just a few hours a week, and help to enrich your family's life through a fun and educational form of exercise all while enjoying the time spent together?
That sounds like a tall order, and it is. However, being part of a thriving martial arts and fitness community can be the solution.
Both eastern and western families have enjoyed continued success from generation to generation by relying on the aid of a community just like ours to help them reinforce the strong familial goals of success, civic-mindedness, and moral strength thus giving them what mere bystanders would call an unfair advantage in life.
These successful families have already discovered:
- Training at Dragon Gym is an enjoyable & effective means of strengthening family relationships. Unlike other sports, interaction in the martial arts is not limited to coach-player or player-spectator. Parents and children can work together towards a common goal.
- Only martial arts programs, like the ones at Dragon Gym, have a structured system of progression and advancement. This framework enable families to be successful. Additionally, studies show that advancement through this type of martial arts system correlates highly with reduced anxiety as well increased self-confidence, self-reliance, and warm heartedness.
- Our students, your children, consistently become community leaders, more family oriented, more respectful, more intelligent, and are equipped for lifelong learning!
- Martial arts is a fun all-body activity for adults that improves flexibility, agility, strength, and endurance leading to an excellent everyday quality of life. Plus, there is a bonus of being part of a highly motivated community and making great friends!
- Families invested in martial arts and physical culture are able to envision, set, and successfully strive for personal and family goals. Through these achievements they develop more self-respect and lead a more productive and peaceful live. Our self-motivating programs helps kids get better grades in school, parents succeed in their careers, families to develop better social relationships and everyone to feel happier in everyday life.