Who Else Wants to Train Like a Muay Thai Fighter? I’ve traveled the world to discover the secrets of the toughest fighters. Now, I’ve developed a 4-week “camp” to reveal them to you.
Mission: Make it through 4-weeks of intense, behind the scenes training needed to step into the ring.
What you can expect
- Weight Loss: Part of taking a fight is “making weight”. I’m going to show you highly-effective (but totally safe) diet strategies to shed pounds AND enable you to perform at peak potential
- Chess: Huh? Winning a fight isn’t about being an all out brawler, rather its about having a “game plan” that’s been proven in the ring over and over again.
- Strength: Yes, your muscles will be stronger, your body will be more resilient to injury and life will be generally easier. But, the true strength you’ll start to feel will come from the inside as you push yourself through something like this.
- Clarity: To be honest, this program is going to push you to your limits, and maybe a little past. When you do something like this, it expands your comfort zone, capacity and vision in all aspects of your life. You’ll have a clear picture of yourself and what matters.
Here’s what the camp entails:
- 4-weeks of Fight Camp
- 6 Muay Thai Training Days Per Week
- Road Work Protocol
- Weekly one-on-one Pad Sessions With DGMT Head Coach Lonnie Beck
- Custom Strength Program
- Access to Dragon Gym Weight Room
- Personalized Nutrition Plan
- Weight Cutting with Personalized Guidance
- Master Lonnie’s Mindset Manual
- Boxing Gloves and Handwraps
I’m looking for 15 SERIOUS Men and Women to join this CAMP. You MUST Commit to AT LEAST 3 Training Days per week and the nutrition protocol.
Fill Out the Form Below
Cost of the CAMP is just $297 to train up to 6 days a week and your investment includes ALL of the above.
Getting started is simple: Fill out the form below to contact ME directly. Make sure you answer the following 3 questions.
- Your name, email, best time and number to reach you.
- How would you rate your current level of fitness and what is your relevant martial arts experience?
- On a scale of 1-10 how committed are you to completing this camp?
THIS CAMP STARTS February 1st, 2019 So, I must hear from you by January 25th, 2019.
PS. REMEMBER TO COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW: