Are You Making these Parenting Mistakes?
In this webinar, we go over seven common parenting mistakes that we've seen over the last few decades of working with families and teaching martial arts to their children.
These mistakes can apply to all ages of kids, from toddlers to teenagers. You may be making some, all or none of them.
We go over each mistake, aspects of how they might present and some easy to implement solutions for each one.
A few simple tweaks can help you reduce arguments, develop good habits and improve the connection you have with your children.
Here are the mistakes we cover. They may present in ways that surprise you.
- Too Much Screen Time
- Procrastinating on Proper Meals
- Neglecting Relationships
- Providing Too Many Choices
- Being Too Hard on Them for Making Mistakes
- Being Their Bubble
- Keeping them Busy
No time to watch the webinar? No problem!
Just complete the form below and we'll send the slides directly to your email.
Enter Your Name and Email to Download the Slides
Being a great parent is hard, Dragon Gym Makes it easier...
- Focus, self-discipline, self-confidence, better grades, self-control, leadership, resilience and better behavior at home and school.
- Coping skills with ADD/ADHD or social interaction skills with peers, teachers and other adults.
- More cooperation and collaboration and less squabbling and fighting.
- Character by practicing respect, humility, honesty, determination, compassion, resilience, service and collaboration, all with a growth mindset.
- A sport that your child truly enjoys and embraces as their own because they have struggled to find their own way with team sports.
Want your child to discover the value and importance of hard work, self-discipline, and commitment?
Fill out the form below to set up a free, no-obligation trial lesson.
Get access to schedules, pricing and our current web-special:
2 Weeks of Classes and a Free uniform for just $19.95
Plus, we'll send the presentation slides directly to your email