The culture and values of the Dragon Gym is best described through the Dragon Gym Precepts. This tenets weren't written by instructors or masters. Rather, our Junior Black Belt students wrote them based on what they learned after years of martial arts training.
A strong sense of community is an integral part of Dragon Gym Martial Arts and Fitness. This is what we believe:
The Dragon Gym Precepts:
- Be a person all can trust, for my word is my bond.
- Develop a strong mind and positive perception of myself
- Build a body able to withstand any threat
- Have zero tolerance for those who violate others
- Keep a warm heart, be loving, compassionate and understanding of others